A Safe Place To Go Trick-or-Treat
Looking for somewhere safe and fun to celebrate Halloween? No fear ! here's a list of places and activities for your little monsters.
- Clifton Park Center Mall (Clifton Park,NY,) - October 24,th 2pm-4pm “Mall-o-Ween”
- The Children's Museum of Science and Technology (Troy,NY)- (October 31st , 10am-5pm “Halloween Happenings” create cool creepy crafts, kids in costume get in for FREE!
- Crossgates Mall (Albany, NY) - Halloween Afternoon “Trick-o- treating” throughout the mall
- Honest Weight Food Co-op.(Albany, NY) - October 31st, 12pm-2pm “Halloween Party” at the Honest Weight Food Co-op
- Sonrise Bible Church (Rotterdam,NY) - October 31, 4pm-6:30pm “Fall Festival” (No Scary Costumes) COMPLETELY FREE! Bounce houses, climbing wall, maze, tons of games.
- New York State Museum( Albany, NY) - October 28, 12pm-3 pm “Halloween Spooktacular” crafts, games, dancing, story-telling, and spooky science.
- The Arts Center of the Capital Region (Albany, NY) - October 20, 11am-4pm ‘Hands-On Halloween’ Make your own masks and decorate capes, face painting and a parade !
- Chuck E Cheese (Latham, NY) - October 23, 3:30pm-8pm ‘Trick Or Treat ‘costume parades, cotton candy, dipping dots, coloring and more!
- Albany HighRollaz 3rd annual Halloween Party (Albany, NY) - October 28, 3pm-7pm The Chapman Center, candy, games, family fun.