New Movies & Series Coming to Netflix in September
A new month, a new chance to binge watch television. Especially as the weather starts to get chillier, and this pandemic stuff continues.
A number of new series are coming to Netflix in the month of September, some which look pretty interesting. I caught a post on Forbes about 5 new series that they think look pretty great. Some of the one's on my list include:
- "Ratched": dark suspense with an all-star cast based on the character 'Nurse Ratched' of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The show of course is about an asylum nurse in the 1940's and her "tragic" past
- "Away": a 10-episode series and drama, starring Hilary Swank as an astronaut about a crew on the first mission to Mars
- "Young Wallander": based on a popular book and short-story character, this one's about a new police officer investigating his first case.
There's a slew of 'blockbuster' movies being released this month too. You can see the entire list of movies and shows with release dates at Cinemablend (because it's way too long to list here), but a few names include:
- Red Dragon
- Magic Mike
- Back to the Future
- Bad Teacher
Also, there's new movies coming as well. I caught a description of some new Netflix movies being released this coming month at MSN entertainment. A few include:
- "Love, Guaranteed": with Rachel Leigh Cook and Damon Wayans, Jr. about a lawyer taking on the case of someone trying to sue a dating website
- "I'm Thinking of Ending Things": a thriller with Toni Collette (hello, 'Hereditary'. I'm already in) about a trip to a boyfriend's parents farm house that takes some disastrous turn.
- "The Devil All the Time": a psychological thriller with an all-star cast of Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Robert Pattinson, Bill Skarsgard, and Mia Wasikowska about life post-World War II