How To Stay Virus-Free In 2020
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), things are underway for a cure and vaccine from COVID-19. However, they ensure things could get worse before they get better.
What people should know is that this is a virus that gets spread through contact. Eliminating large gatherings and ensuring people stay home when they are sick is a proper protocol, but there is still more to do.
Helpful tips on staying virus-free ;
1) Wash your hands throughout the day
2) Avoid large gatherings (concerts, plays, etc.)
3) have a well-balanced diet (eating the right foods help your immune system )
4) drink water (water helps flushed out toxins in your body)
5) get a good night's rest (turning your brain off and resting is key to good health too )
6) if you have flu-like symptoms, stay home and quarantine yourself until symptoms lessen
7) disinfect your workplace and home ( wiping down and keeping hand sanitizer around helps with common germs spreading )
8) if you are sick or have mild symptoms stay away from the elderly and newborns until you are back to better health.