Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner in the Capital Region
Thanksgiving is next week and if your not up to preparing a big turkey dinner or your cooking skills anit really up to par no worries there will be plenty of places open that day to get your grub on. The Capital region has a ton of restaurants that got your back on Thanksgiving day.
Im not gonna lie I’m not really much of a cooker myself luckily for me my family holds it down when it comes to certain holidays like Thanksgiving , but if it was the other way around I would probably be out at a restaurant on Thanksgiving too. According to Channel News 10 these restaurants will be open Thanksgiving day in the capital region.
- Jacks Oyster House ,42 State Street, Albany
- Buco DeBipo 44 Wolf Road, Colonie
- The Century House 997 New Loudon Road, Latham
- Cracker Barrel 122 Troy Road, East Greenbush (not accepting reservations)
- Innovo Kitchen 1210 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham
and more visit here for more capital region restaurants that will be open Thanksgiving Day.