6 Tips On How to Get Thanksgiving Ready
Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to get together with family and eat good food. Planning a party however could be a lot of work and especially doing so last minute could cause a lot of frustration.
I’m no stranger to partying but I also don’t cook often and if I do it’s a meal that eats for two haha.
According to The Muse here are a few tips to making sure your Thanksgiving party is everything.
1) Get you a nice hearty turkey
2) Plan out your dinner menu, know who is cooking what (this time is very crucial so only real cookers should offer to bring a dish)
3) Prep meals the day before
4) Get some nice fall decor (Dollar Store is a great bargain store to shop for holiday events)
5) Create a bomb ass playlist that carries the vibes all day (you don’t want to have a dry ass party)
6) Enjoy the day don’t stress over anything because tomorrow it won’t matter. :)