Capital Region Ice Cream Spots Announce 2019 Openings [LIST]
Are you as tired of winter as I am? There's a good sign spring is coming, and it has nothing to do with a groundhog.
What signifies spring or summer more than the ability to pull over and buy an ice cream cone form your favorite local stand? Stewarts has amazing ice cream year-round but something about going to an actual stand and ordering it in 70-80 degree weather just puts a smile on my face.
If you were wondering how soon you'd be able to experience that, the Times Union put together a list of when you can expect some of your favorite Capital Region ice cream spots to open. I listed a few here that had specific dates attached to them but you can find their full list on their website.
- Cappie's Drive-In, Amsterdam: March 15
- Country Drive-In, Clifton Park: April 3
- Curry Freeze, Rotterdam: March 17
- The Dairy Haus, Saratoga: March 15
- Guptill's Coney Express, Latham: March 16
- Jumpin' Jacks, Scotia: March 28
- Martha's Dandee Creme, Queensbury, March 16
- Moxie's, Wynantskill: Mother's Day