Pick Up Lines To Hook Up At Tulip Fest
Tulip Fest is a great time for all – kids, adults, families etc. Around 20,000 people attend every year! Bottom line, it’s a great place to meet new friends or hook-ups. I put together a list of pick-up lines to help you break the ice while schmoozing this weekend.
If I had a garden, I’d put your tulips and my tulips together.
• How appropriate? I’d be surprised if you strike out using this one.
You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line.
• Worth a try!
(Girl) I have a boyfriend (Guy) I have a gold fish (Girl) What? (Guy) I thought we were talking about things that didn’t matter.
• Don’t blame me if you end up with a black eye.
If I had a nickel every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have 5 cents.
• If you have to explain this to her, move on to the next one.
(Guy) Something is wrong with my cell phone (Girl) What? (Guy) Your number’s not in it.
• I learned this from a Jedi.
People call me (insert name), but you can call me tonight!
• Don’t do something cheesy like wink at her after.
Do I know you? You look exactly like my next girlfriend.
• Confidence is key!
Are those space pants? ‘Cuz your ass is out of this world.
• There’s a good chance you’ll get slapped… or laid… it’s a risky one.
My personal favorite – you have a lot in common with my favorite radio station, you’re HOT! Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week.
Leave some of your favorite pick-up lines in the comment section below!