5 Movie Series and TV Shows That Will End In 2019
2019 looks like it will be an interesting year after the 7 days. I ran across a list of TV Shows and Movies that are ending this year. Some of them I didn't care about, but these are the 5 that I will be lost without.
MOVIES AND TV SHOW THAT WILL END THIS YEAR (2019)
- Toy Story - How many more times can Pixar take out its biggest gun complete with its unattainable expectations? Though, to be fair, the same was said after 2010's Toy Story 3. Generations have grown up on Toy Story I doubt they are going to end the franchise with this movie. I think Toy Story will be around for many years like Mickey Mouse.
- IT - Chapter 2 comes out September 6 and it’ll not just bring back the younger versions of the Loser’s Club but introduce their grown-up version. While this is a sequel rumor has it that it is a finale as well.
- The Unbreakable Mr. Universe - On January 18, Mr. Glass finally gets to finish his story. The film brings back Samuel L. Jackson as the title character, who will finally show the world that his life’s work to prove superheroes exist was not for nothing
- Iron Man - Iron Man ends on April 26 with the release of the fourth Avengers movie, Avengers: Endgame. The film should, hypothetically, see the defeat of Thanos as well as the final exit of some of the main characters that have defined the Marvel Cinematic Universe since the beginning. While Marvel movies will continue with no Thanos who will they fight?
- Game Of Thrones - The eighth and final season of Game of Thrones will begin on HBO sometime in April. It’s likely to reveal who ultimately takes the throne of Westeros as well as show us the long-teased battle between Ice, in the form of the White Walkers, and Fire, in the form of humanity lead by Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons. I stopped watching after 2015 but I might actually pop back in for the Final Season.
Enjoy these gems while you can because they are coming to an end this year. Although I think if any of these movies or tv shows do well enough, they will revive them in some sort of fashion. Nothing is over until people have no more interest in it.