Listen To The Hot 991 App With Alexa and Google Home
The Hot 991 App is there for you in your time of need. Since you'll be stuck in the house with your family for the next couple of days, maybe even weeks, activate Hot 991 on your smart speakers, so you can have Hot 991 around whenever you need it. Here are the instructions to get active with Hot 991 on your smart speakers.
Download the Alexa App
- First, find the Apple version here or the Android version here.
- Click to enable the Hot 99.1 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Hot 99.1 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play Hot Ninety Nine One."
- Confirm that your phone or tablet are connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button. chrome-cast-40px
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).