Iyanla Vanzant On Changing Lives, Her Relationship With Oprah + More
Life coach and television personality Iyanla Vanzant opens up about her relationship with Oprah, why people think she's too harsh and much more.
- When did people first start coming to you for advice
- Growing up in Brooklyn
- What made you want to become a lawyer
- How did you start fixing people’s lives
- Law work in Philadelphia
- You Fix people’s lives…who helps you get through the difficulties
- Toilet paper preference
- Do you believe in Good and Bad experiences
- How did you get the TV show
- Working with Oprah
- Leaving law practice for the show
- Why was your faith shaky
- What planted the seed for you to go to college
- Relationship with God
- Was there anyone you recorded and didn’t use
- Torrei Hart
- Karreuche Tran
- Are you too harsh?
- What makes you have empathy for people?
- Evelyn Lozada
- Less stigma around mental health
Watch the full interview below: