Check Out These 5 Thanksgiving Flavored Ice Cream Flavors
Is Ice Cream considered a Thanksgiving meal? Not yet but one company has their eyes set on changing that. Now you can get entire Ice Cream Thanksgiving meal, for years, Oregon-based ice cream shop Salt & Straw has released these holiday flavors.
According to Delish, these are the flavors they are releasing this year.
1. Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey, with turkey fat and skin mixed in.
2. Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple Pecans.
3. Roasted Cranberry Sauce Sorbet.
4. Roasted Peach and Sage Cornbread Stuffing.
5. And Spiced Goat Cheese and Pumpkin Pie.
If your curious about trying these flavors this year for Thanksgiving your pockets have to be deep. To get one pint of each shipped to you, it'll run you $65, plus up to another $50 or $60 for the air shipping, they use for ice cream. If you have the money you sure will be the talk of this year's Thanksgiving meal because at this price the Ice Cream will be a very rare meal.