Attending a Concert at SPAC this Weekend? Here’s What You Need to Know
The Summer concert season really heats up this weekend at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. If you are going to Dead & Company Friday (SOLD OUT) or Lynyrd Skynyrd Saturday night there are a few things to know before you go.
On Monday October 4, 2021, Live Nation Entertainment will require all artists, fans and staff members to be fully vaccinated or show a negative test result to enter one of their venues. In the meantime, there are 2 shows this weekend at SPAC and each have their own COVID guidelines. Let this be your guide when it comes to concerts at SPAC this weekend.
Dead & Company - Friday 8/27 - 7pm - SOLD OUT
Due to the fact that this show is SOLD OUT it is strongly suggested that you arrive early to avoid traffic jams. SPAC recommends that you travel northbound on Route 50 for easier access to the main parking lots, which includes Premiere Parking. If travelling on I-87, take exit 12 to NY-67 W in Malta. Continue to NY-50 N for 10 miles.
- Dead & Company are requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday 8/28 - 6:45p
- Blackberry Smoke and the Allman Betts Band open the show
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test is not required for this event.
Back in the 80's we would never have imagined we would need some of these guidelines for a concert at SPAC.