Lloyd Talks Fatherhood, Tour Life, Irv Gotti, Ashanti + More
Lloyd stopped by the Breakfast Club while on the Millennium tour. Lloyd has been off of the scene and out of the spotlight, he catches up with the Breakfast Club.
- Lloyd is back on the road with the Millinuem Tour
- Lloyd talks about how fatherhood has totally changed how he looks at and treats a woman.
- The first two weeks of fatherhood he cried every day
- He has a new found outlook on women after fatherhood.
- Lloyd was managed by Joyce from Climax
- Ashanti has been instrumental in his career Lloyd reflects on how Ashanti always come through for him.
- Lloyd speaks on how Irv Gotti felt about him teaming up with 50 Cent.
- The singer also hits upon his, rebellious state of his life and wanting to fit into the crew as a teenager.
- This is the first time Lloyd has been on the road in the last couple of years he reflects on how much he misses his kids.
- How did the Michael Jackson documentary effect his view of Michael Jackson?
- Lloyd speaks on the importance of not judging people.
The Breakfast Club features celebrity interviews, Charlamagne tha God’s Donkey of the Day, Angela Yee’s Rumor Reports, DJ Envy’s mixes and so much more! Every guest visiting the world’s most dangerous morning show is grilled with their signature blend of honesty and humor. The results are the best interviews to be found on radio.