Lecrae Drops ‘Church Clothes 3’ Mixtape
Church Clothes 3 comes more than two years after its predecessor, and nearly four years after the original. The 10-track mixtape includes features from E-40, N'Damni, Propoganda, Lecrae's Reach Records labelmate KB and more. A bulk of the mixtape is produced by S1, with additional credits going to Black Knight, Ppikh and GAWVI. The tape can be streamed below via Spotify and is available for purchase at iTunes.
Lecrae is coming off a relatively quiet year that saw him most recently touch the stage in Oakland with Golden State Warriors point guard and NBA MVP Stephen Curry. “Appreciate the love for my man Lecrae. He’s representing the Most High. And that’s what it’s all about,” Curry said while introducing the religious-minded rapper.
Check the tracklist below and scroll further to stream.
Lecrae also released a short film to go along with the project. Watch that below.
Lecrae's Church Clothes 3 Tracklist
1. "Freedom" featuring N'Dambi (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz)
2. "Gangland" featuring Propaganda (Prod. by S1/Co-Prod. by Shindo)
3. "Deja Vu" (Prod. by S1)
4. "Sidelines" (Prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
5. "Cruising" (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
6. "It Is What It Is" (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
7. "Can't Do You" featuring E-40 (Prod. by Black Knight)
8. "Forever" (Prod. by S1)
9. "Misconceptions 3" featuring John Givez, JGivens & Jackie Hill-Perry (Prod. by S1)
10. "I Wouldn't Know" featuring KB (Prod. by GAWVI)
See New Music Releases for January 2016