Five Reasons To Go To The Saratoga Frozen Springs Classic Even If You Don’t Play Hockey
I know what you're thinking. I don't play hockey so why would I go to the Saratoga Frozen Springs Pond Hockey Classic this weekend at the Saratoga Spa State Park? I have FIVE reasons why you should come even if you're not a huge hockey fan.
In NO particular order:
5) FOOD!!! The Gideon Putnam Food Truck and Kent’s Crazy Horse will be there selling AWESOME GRUB!!!
4) THE BAR CRAWL!!! Friday night we take over downtown TOGA! 7-8: Peabody’s, Dango's at 8; Trotter’s, 9 p.m.; City Tavern, 10-11 and Caroline St. Pub. Bars will have specials on Labatt Blue and will be giving away Labatt jerseys, hoodies, etc. Free Shuttle from the Gideon to Saratoga downtown.
3) AFTER PARTY AT THE GIDEON PUTNAM!!! Play your games (or watch a few) then head over the the Gideon Putnam (24 Gideon Putnam Rd, Saratoga Springs) where we'll have drink specials and Labatt bubble hockey and hockey games on TV all day.
2) SARATOGA IN THE WINTER! How often do you get to see Saratoga Springs in the wintertime?
1) BEER!!! $5 Labatt Blue cans at the Classic all weekend long!
Raise it up and join us for Winter fun all weekend long at the Saratoga Frozen Springs Classic at the Saratoga Spa State Park!