Ying Yang Twins Reveal ‘Twurk or Die’ Tracklist
The Ying Yang Twins are back and want you to twerk... or die. After their 'Ass in Session' project was released this summer, the dynamic Southern duo is back for more wobbling with their new mixtape, 'Twurk Or Die,' due Oct. 11.
Executive produced by Mr. Collipark, the tape features more twerking than probably any hip-hop release this year. The duo is often attributed as one of mainstream hip-hop's early adopters of the dance craze with their booty-shaking anthems like 2000's 'Whistle While You Twurk' and 2003's 'Salt Shaker.'
Expect songs like 'Twurk In Ya Skirt' and 'Twurk Sumthin' on the mixtape. See the full tracklist and listen to the single 'Draws to the Side' below.
Listen to Rhythm's 'Draws to the Side' Feat. Ying Yang Twins
'Twurk or Die' Tracklist
1. 'Twurk or Die' feat. Tone Bone – Produced by DJ Paul (Da Mafia 6ix)
2. 'Break Yo Back' feat. Jus Rhythm – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
3. 'Draws to the Side' – Jus Rhythm ft. Ying Yang Twins – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
4. 'Bad Girls' – Produced by Richmusik (Holland)
5. 'Tear It Up' – Produced by Mr. Hanky
6. 'Mr. ColliPark Speaks' – Continental Skit
7. 'One More Time' feat. DJ Blak – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
8. 'Give U Dat D---' - Produced by Mr. ColliPark
9. 'Twurk Sumthin' feat. Jus Rhythm & Skip - Produced by Big Serg
10. 'Strippers Gotta Eat Too Skit' – Kaine
11. 'Amateur Night' feat. Crum.com – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
12. 'Twurk in Ya Skirt' feat. Kid Money – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
13. 'Jigg' feat. Level – Produced by Mr. ColliPark
14. 'Get F---ed Up' – RMA – Produced by ATLiens