Stay Overnight in the Original ‘Scream’ House For Halloween…If You Dare!
I love scary movies at Halloween or any other time of year. So the idea that I could actually stay in the house where they filmed the opening scenes of the horror movie "Scream" is amazing.
Airbnb is teaming up with Paramount Pictures to offer some lucky fans the opportunity of a lifetime to have a sleepover in the actual house where Ghostface killed Drew Berrymore's character, Casey....and her boyfriend too.....oh, and a bunch of other people.
The original "Scream" house will be up to rent as an Airbnb. Amazingly, it will only cost guests $5 a night. The catch, of course, is that there are only three single-night stays available, so... yeah. The odds are not in your favor.
But if you happened to win, Airbnb promises a rather amazing experience. David Arquette, who played Deputy Dewey Riley in the 1996 film as well as the Scream sequels, will be there to host the evening and will seemingly be in character for your stay because he’s the one who describes everything else the lucky guests will enjoy in the official listing: “Step back in time circa 1996, where you’ll be instantly transported to the town of Woodsboro and all the mischance that surrounds it. You and up to three guests can stay the night (if you think you can handle it)... Ghostface has returned to terrorize our town, so we’ll need to be careful to avoid any encounters (we all know he loves to make an entrance)."
Here's what else you'll win...in addition to David Arquette...
- A virtual greeting at check-in from me (as long as Ghostface doesn’t catch me first).
- The chance to explore the Scream house in all its original glory, from knife marks on the doors to the garage where my sister Tatum met her unfortunate demise.
- A movie marathon featuring all four Scream films (on VHS, of course) to get caught up ahead of the next Scream release.
- A dedicated phone line for if you dare to reach Ghostface directly—but watch out, he might just call the house, too.
- Classic ‘90s snack favorites, like Jiffy Pop, ice cream with all the Reddi-whip you could ever want, and pizza, if you’re able to stomach it.
- The chance to take home unique Scream memorabilia, including a DVD bundle of the first four Scream films, Woodsboro High gear, Scream (2022) posters, and more.
I don't know about you, but this sounds awesome! If you want to enter, head to this Airbnb site on Tuesday, October 12, at 1:00 p.m. ET for your chance to rent the house on either October 27, 29, or 31. In the meantime check out these awesome pictures from the Airbnb listing.
You Can Stay In The Scream House For Halloween...If You Dare!
New York Victorian House For Sale Has A Creepy History
Here Are The 13 Movies You Have To Watch To Be The "Horror Movie Heart Rate Analyst"