Win Your Way Into Kevin Hart With G.E.D. Trivia
We have your last minute tickets to check out Kevin Hart, the star of the brand new movie "Night School" slated to drop this summer. Kevin Hart is coming to the Capital District.
Kevin Hart's irresponsible comedy tour is making its way to S.P.A.C. this Friday 5/25/18.
Get ready to laugh because Kevin Hart is bringing the funny. All week long answer basic G.E.D. questions to win your way into the show :
G.E.D. TRIVA :
- Chris bought a pair of Nikes and received a 30% discount and saved $27 dollars on his purchase. How much did the Nikes originally cost?
- The sales tax in Milwaukee, WI is 7.5%. Linda bought a dress for $150. How much did Linda pay in sales tax?
- A 4 m ladder rests against a vertical wall with its foot 2 m from the wall. How far up the wall does the ladder reach?
- In the recent election, Jim Nixon ran for mayor and received 17,250 votes out of the 38,225 votes cast in the election. What percent of the electorate voted for Jim Nixon?
- Lillian wants to invest $4,000 at 6% simple interest rate for 5 years. How much interest will she receive?