Waka Flocka Gets Sick After Eating Too Many Weed Edibles
Waka Flocka Flame was in Seattle recently enjoying some flowers when he ran into a health snag. You see, Waka's on a hardcore vegan diet, so when he ingested a couple weed edibles before and after his show in Seattle, he didn't realize they were loaded with GMOs. Those GMOs can make for a bad reaction in the stomach of a vegan who's used to eating only natural foods, and that's exactly what happened with Waka.
Above you can see Waka in an ambulance after eating too many of the delicious treats. Unfortunately, the incident made Waka and his team miss their flight to the East Coast where he's set to do a number of shows, including a 4/20 show at Webster Hall in New York City. The shows are still going on as scheduled, and the 4/20 one specifically will be with DJ Whoo Kid as the Turn Up Godz invade NYC.
Waka's a pretty wild boy, so it's somewhat ironic that he ate a bunch of weed edibles and only got sick because he's a vegan. That's the most mature way ever to get too fucked up on marijuana.
Sadly it spells disappointment for Waka fans who were looking to go hard in the paint for his East Coast shows. Hopefully the Bricksquad MC is healing up and gets better soon.
20 Albums Turning 10 in 2016