Top 5 Easter Brunches In The Capital District
Easter Sunday is a time for celebration, and what better place to get together for the holiday is there than the Capital Region? Take a look at the restaurants and venues hosting Easter dining on Sunday, April 16, 2017.
- Reel Seafood Co – This fabulous brunch with the Easter Bunny will entertain and delight all members of your family. There will be live music featuring Rat Pack classics, and guests will receive a free photo with the Easter Bunny.
- The Waters Edge Lighthouse Restaurant & Inn – Enjoy a delicious Easter brunch at one of the most scenic restaurants in the Capital Region. The extensive menu includes a breakfast station, appetizers and salads, a carving station, a wide variety of entrees, and more.
- The Century House – The Century House will host a fantastic Easter Brunch from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Sunday. There will be a carving station, a bake shop, lunch entrees, and much more.
- The Desmond Hotel – Celebrate Easter at the elegant Desmond Hotel with a fantastic brunch from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM. In addition to traditional Easter favorites and Desmond specialties, there will be activities throughout the morning, including an Easter egg hunt, music, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Liberty Ridge Farm – Have brunch with the Easter Bunny at Liberty Ridge Farm! The gourmet brunch buffet will be followed by an outdoor Easter egg hunt. Four different seating times are available.
Most of these places are taking reservations, so if you want to take the fam out for Easter Sunday make sure you plan accordingly.