TLC Stops By The Breakfast Club [VIDEO]
The Legendary R&B group TLC stopped by The Breakfast Club. The group talked about their new album which was crowd funded. T-Boz and Chilli discussed the difference between crowdfunding an album and being signed to a major record label. Charlamagne begs Chilli to unblock him on twitter. Check out the interview from the R&B legends.
- Chilli from the group has Charlamagne The God blocked on Twitter and she doesn't know why.
- Neither T-Boz or Chilli are fans of Charlamagne. Both complained about his constant fat shaming and don't like the way he treats people.
- They re-recorded the older versions of their songs from the 90's, so now they own the masters to all of their recordings.
- They have no idea why former manager Pebbles attempted to sue them after the TLC biopic claiming they were trying to tell the story from their perspectives.
- Chilli has a book that is set to drop in September. The book is set to be a self-help book with examples of overcoming adversity
Listen to The Breakfast Club Monday - Friday 6a - 10a on Hot 991.