Latham Thomas Talks About Birth
Latham Thomas hangs with us in studio to talk about her book 'Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within'
- Khaled was Snapchatting birth
- Why are you a doula
- Benefits to childbirth
- "Twerk my baby out"
- Pack a vibrator, organism helps with pain
- Crisis with black women
- "We need to put the 'health' back in healthcare"
- Questioning your doctors
- “I want women to reclaim their birth”
- Sex while pregnant benefits
- Does someone tire you or inspire you?
Named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, Latham is on the vanguard of addressing the Black Maternal Health Crisis. Join her globally recognized doula training attended by women all over the US and 6 continents or get a doula for your birth- visit www.MamaGlow.com
Learn more about the black maternal health crisis by watching her talk- Birth Equity: Unpacking the Black Maternal Health Crisis, on www.Facebook/mamaglow
Watch the full interview below and pick up Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within anywhere books are sold.