5 Ways To Stay Healthy This Season
Want to stay healthy and free from the flu and any cold like symptom?. Here is a list of good and very simple habits to follow to stay healthy during the up and coming flu season.
1) Drink lots of fluid - staying hydrated is key.
2) Wash Your hand - germs travel fast and spread easily.
3) Get a good night's rest - 8 hours is preferred but 6-7 hours will do good for your body as well.
4) Eat a good diet - watch what you eat. Keeping a good diet helps reduce the risk of many health problems
5) Exercise regularly - we don't want to, but working out relieves stress, depression and much more.