Submit Your Hometown Heroes!
All throughout the 2014-15 year, we will be recognizing one "hero" per month based on their inspirational feats, work helping their neighbors and every day passion.
Each month will have a different theme.
- October: Breast Cancer Survivor (for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
- November: military heroes and vets
- December: local small businesses
- January: local volunteers
- February: local coaches
- March: a local person overcoming a disability
- April: law enforcement
- May: local nurses
- June: local teachers and educators
- July: local people involved in charitable organizations
- August: kids doing great things to better their communities
- September: firefighters and EMTs
Is there someone in your life that you think is a hero? Submit your Hometown Hero to us by filling out the form below.